This release contains a bunch of UI improvements based on user feedback.
A dark theme is now available and can be enabled in Preferences:
Sequential joins/parts/quits are now grouped together saving screen space.
Other changes include:
- Indication of highlighted messages.
- Day change indicator.
- Faster and more reliable push notifications.
- IRCCloud alpha fixes.
- Other bug fixes.
TapChat for Android will now also notify you if your TapChat server is out of date.
To upgrade, simply run:
$ tapchat stop $ sudo npm -g update tapchat $ tapchat start
- Fixed bug where TapChat would rejoin parted channels when restarted. Issue #5.
- Fixed bug causing push notifications to be sent for your own messages when using irssi-proxy. Issue #6.
- Improved stability and other various bug fixes including issues #3 and #4.
If you have any questions or comments, please stop by #tapchat on irc.freenode.net.